Help the Homeless
Vision to help the poor and homeless... How you can help!
1. Heart healthy food
2. A lot of poor/homeless don't have places to cook canned/fresh food...so the answer would be gift cards for Boston Market, Starbucks, Chick-Fil-A, Wawa, and Panera Bread.
Gift cards for Walgreens, Rite Aid and CVS are also helpful for personal items. Gift cards and cash for gas is helpful too, especially if they live in their car.
3. Some poor/homeless can't afford laundry facilities, offering to wash/return the clothes is extremely helpful
4. A lot of poor/homeless people aren't in good health, offering vitamins are helpful.
5. Many poor/homeless people are discouraged/depressed, A Kind Word helps, a cup of coffee, prayer helps, take them for a haircut, give a listening ear, and show them love!
6. If you've once been poor or you just want to give back or pay it forward to God, would you consider taking a soul into your home?
Remember one word, one kind deed, and a smile can change someone's day!
You can Save a Life before you Save a Soul!
If you would like to help the homeless, please consider sending A GIFT TO A FRIEND! www.paypal.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's some tips if you're ever #homeless:
1. Grab yourself a $10/month gym membership at Planet Fitness so you stay clean
2. If you're camping out in your car, make sure you park overnight in a well lit area where other cars park (like a hotel). It's VERY Important to park next to other cars so you won't be bothered
3. Try to have three outfits and wash your laundry often. Dress nicely everyday.
4. Eating out can be difficult if you don't have too much money, but there are places like Panera Bread and Starbucks that have a point system where you can earn free food! I eat at Starbucks almost everyday! They have FREE Wifi and you can have unlimited coffee and tea refills all day long.
5. There is NO SHAME in asking for help! I've learned plenty of times to ask for help! People have often said to me: it's a shame I didn't know, I would have helped!
6. Prayer changes things!