Vision to help the poor and homeless... I've added more thoughts to how people can help!
1. Heart healthy food
2. A lot of poor/homeless don't have places to cook canned/fresh food...so the answer would be gift cards for Boston Market, Starbucks, Chick-Fil-A, Wawa, and Panera Bread.
Gift cards for Walgreens, Rite Aid and CVS are also helpful for personal items. Gift cards and cash for gas is helpful too, especially if they live in their car.
3. Some poor/homeless can't afford laundry facilities, offering to wash/return the clothes is extremely helpful
4. A lot of poor/homeless people aren't in good health, offering vitamins are helpful.
5. Many poor/homeless people are discouraged/depressed, A Kind Word helps, a cup of coffee, prayer helps, take them for a haircut, give a listening ear, and show them love!
6. If you've once been poor or you just want to give back or pay it forward to God, would you consider taking a soul into your home?
Remember one word, one kind deed, and a smile can change someone's day!
You can Save a Life before you Save a Soul!
If you would like to help the homeless, please consider sending A GIFT TO A FRIEND! www.paypal.com firstname.lastname@example.org