Google CODE BLUE SHELTER in your area to find a place to stay when it's too cold.
1. Grab yourself a $10/month gym membership at Planet Fitness so you stay clean, you'll need money down, a checking account and ID.
2. If you're camping out in your car, make sure you park overnight in a well lit area where other cars park (like a hotel). It's VERY Important to park next to other cars so you won't be bothered
3. Try to have three outfits and wash your laundry often. Dress nicely everyday.
4. Eating out can be difficult if you don't have too much money, but there are places like Panera Bread and Starbucks that have a point system where you can earn free food! I eat at Starbucks almost everyday! They have FREE Wifi and you can have unlimited coffee and tea refills all day long with the GOLD CARD once you accumulate 30 stars, one item=one point, so buy one item at a time. Also watch your email for special offers for extra stars.
5. There is NO SHAME in asking for help! I've learned plenty of times to ask for help! People have often said to me: it's a shame I didn't know, I would have helped!
6. Prayer changes things!